The Backpack - Blue and Red
Inspired by antique fruit-picking bags from the 1920’s, The Backpack has a roll top, handles and back straps made from recycled content with marine grade sliders. Let your toddler tote it on their back or extend the sliders so big kids and adults can also wear it comfortably. The Backpack is more of a Knapsack in nature, as it has a soft structure and shouldn't be filled with heavy books. This backpack boasts a roomy main compartment and elasticated side pockets for squirrelling away all the outdoor treasures your child discovers. Plus, since the bag is constructed from waterproof fabric you can be worry free when the bag is left to rest on moist ground.
- Our garments are designed to be adjustable so children can grow into them.
- The Backpack features adjustable straps that fit size 3 at the smallest, and can expand to fit on an adult's back.
*The design of the Backpack now includes a top flap with a reflective patch that covers the roll top, to improve waterproofness.
* We do our very best to make sure our samples are as close to the exact product as possible, but due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colour samples may appear different on different monitors.
- Lightweight + Soft
- Waterproof + Windproof
- Mud + Dirt Repellant
- Breathable + Moisture Wicking
- Free from Harmful Chemicals
- Made in Canada
- Bluesign Certified
- 100% Recycled Content + Recyclable
- Reflective Patch
- Brass Snaps
• HEIGHT: 92 - 107 cm / 42.5 in
• WEIGHT: 13 - 17 kg / 29-39 lbs
• WAIST: 51 - 54 cm / 21.2 in
• HEIGHT: 108 - 118 cm / 46.5 in
• WEIGHT: 18 kg - 23 kg / 39 - 50 lbs
• WAIST: 55 - 58 cm / 22 in
• HEIGHT: 119-128 cm / 50.4 in
• WEIGHT: 21 kg - 30 kg / 45-64 lbs
• WAIST: 59-62 cm / 24.4 in
• HEIGHT: 129-140 cm / 55 in
• WEIGHT: 30 kg - 40 kg / 65-86 lbs
• WAIST: 63 - 66 cm / 26 in
For more information, check out our detailed sizing guide.
Our fabric is waterproof, windproof, dirt and mud resistant, breathable and soft so your little ones stay comfy, cozy for longer.
We’re so proud of our Fabric, we wrote a whole page about it! Learn more here.